Motorola has today launched their next generation of MOTOTRBO products. These are the DP2000e Series, DP3441e, DP4000e Series, SL4000e Series and the DM4000e Series.
These new radios are full of new features and enhancements:
• Integrated Indoor Location Tracking Solution Capabilities – optional chargeable extra with licence key using integrated 4.0 Bluetooth. All models with a ‘1’ and the SL4000e series. A new application will support.
• Integrated Accelerometers – optional chargeable extra of man down capabilities with licence key for DP4401e/4601e/4801e/3441e, SL4000e/4010e
• Improved GPS Positioning – using GNSS in DM4401e/4601e, DP4401e/4601e/4801e/3441e
• Wifi Radio Update – in all new products apart from DP2000e series, a licence must be purchased to activate capability. Enhances future capabilities & application connectivity. With new Radio Management firmware remote software updates can be conducted meaning a central update location can be achieved.
• Increased Memory – storage capacity has been doubled
• Up to 8% Longer Talk Range – DP2000e, DP4000e & DP3441e
• Up to 16% Coverage Increase – DP2000e, DP4000e & DP3441e
• SL4000e Series – Higher power mode at 3 watts, gains further reach & efficiency
• Extended Battery Life – new low voltage battery technology offers the DP4000e & DP2000e series up to 27 hours battery life
• Increased Battery Portfolio – including an IMPRES battery for the DP3441e
• New Vibrate Alert – DP2000e & DP4000e series using special battery & belt clip
• IP rating improvement – in DP2000e (IP55-IP67), DP4000e (IP57-IP68) & Dp3441e (IP67-IP68) series.
• Improved Hazloc Portfolio – New DP2000e hazloc radios & improved certification on the DP4000e series
These new Motorola Products will be available to buy from today!!