Our step by step procedure on how to use your radio system and how to communicate with it effectively!
1) Re-adjust your radio to the correct channel and a comfortable volume.
2) Always listen to every radio broadcast, it could be for you.
If you work within wet conditions it is worth investing in a two way radio which will not be damaged by water.
Many two way radios have different levels of water resistance which are defined by a standard ingress protection code.
Our top selling waterproof products have a rating on IP67 which means that these radios should be able to be submersed into and removed from water, provided it is no more than 30metres without any water damage.
Click below to see our top selling waterproof two way radios!
Motorola has released the new R2.6 MOTOTRBO Firmware upgrade. This upgrade applies to:
DM2000 and DM4000/e mobile series
DP3441/e, SL4000/e, DP4000/e and DP4000 Ex Series portables
DR3000, MTR3000, SLR5500 and SLR8000 repeaters
The main features in this release are:
• Support for Motorola’s new E Series radios and their features
• Support for MOTOTRBO’s new trunking system, Capacity Max.
• Indoor Location Tracking
• SLR8000 Repeater support – launching soon
• Radio Management 2.0 used to configure all MOTOTRBO system products
• Wifi programming and Upgrade
For more details contact us directly.