Our step by step procedure on how to use your radio system and how to communicate with it effectively!
1) Re-adjust your radio to the correct channel and a comfortable volume.
2) Always listen to every radio broadcast, it could be for you.
If you work within wet conditions it is worth investing in a two way radio which will not be damaged by water.
Many two way radios have different levels of water resistance which are defined by a standard ingress protection code.
Our top selling waterproof products have a rating on IP67 which means that these radios should be able to be submersed into and removed from water, provided it is no more than 30metres without any water damage.
Click below to see our top selling waterproof two way radios!
Zonith’s RBX is the most robust, reliable & easy to install telephone interconnect application on the market. Streamlining communication between phone and radios, RBX users can make & receive calls (private & groupcalls), directly dial 112 or 000, be in a hunt group & twin their desk phones to ensure no call is ever missed.
Going beyond the basic telephone interconnect, RBX is extremely simple to operate and utilises the MOTOTRBO option board, so users can access familiar phone-like features.
• Caller ID & History
• Date & Time
• Call Transferring
• Speed Dialing
• Call Recording
• Call Twinning
RBX USE CASE – LARGE MEAT PROCESSING PLANT
The Need With a 24-hour monitoring solution for its mechanical & temperature alarms, the plant needed the ability to instantly communicate with supervisors to improve productivity & reduce downtime.
The Solution By implementing RBX supervisors can make & receive calls on the manufacturing floor allowing them to stay connected at all times. Collaboration has improved & response times decreased, resulting in less downtime & improved productivity.
NEW RBX FEATURES
We recently added 4 new features to help your customers get more out of their radios!
• Date & Time Check With the press of a button, users can check the current date & time directly on their radio.
• Quick Dial Just like speed dial, you can program an emergency number or frequently used number (including extensions) to a shortcut button on the radio.
• Initiate a Talkgroup Call RBX radio users can now call a phone user & automatically bridge them into a talkgroup call.
• Generate an “Alarm” with a Call No more need for pagers. Phone users dial into ACS & leave a callback number, then the radios receive a text message indicating where to call.